The IAG Performance AOS (Air Oil Separator) Strut Tower mounting bracket was originally designed to replace the standard mounting bracket included with early version 1 IAG’s AOS kits. The redesigned bracket enabled installers to manipulate the AOS on the passenger side strut tower into a position to clear most rotated turbo kits, large TMIC’s and FMIC’s on the 2008-14 WRX, 2008-14 STI’s and 2005-09 Legacy GT / Spec B.
The bracket, made from 3/16″ aluminum, powder-coated black, with mounting holes is supplied standard with the AOS’s listed below.
This bracket is now the standard bracket included with the following IAG AOS’s:
- IAG-ENG-7151 – Street Series AOS 08-14 WRX, 08-20 STI, 05-09 LGT
- IAG-ENG-7152 – Street Series AOS 2015-20 WRX
- IAG-ENG-7251 – Comp Series AOS 08-14 WRX, 08-20 STI, 05-09 LGT
- IAG-ENG-7252 – Comp Series AOS 2015-20 WRX
*Please note: Some report this item does not work with the following:
- 2008-14 WRX / STI ETS rotated turbo kits
- 2008-14 WRX Spearco TMIC *Requires special bracket
(1) Powder Coated Black Aluminum Mounting Bracket
(2) 6mm x 12mm Socket Head Cap Screws
Fits: IAG Competition, Street & Race Air Oil Separators
There are no reviews yet.