Touge Tuning has evolved and now offers you the ability to not only purchase the best quality products from our performance consultants but also have them installed on site by our trained technicians. No longer do you have to search for a place that knows your vehicle but also knows the parts that you want installed. With our experience you know that the upgrades are being installed by those who have done this many times over. We urge you to ask questions when choosing your shop of choice, as not all have the industry experience and knowledge to perform the installations correctly.
Our installation and service side can provide you with an Oil Change using the best quality oil all the way to a full motor build with the right components for your use case. If you need a dealer alternative for regular maintenance, we’re your shop. Car trouble? Need someone to diagnose and repair the problems, we can help!
We also offer on site custom dyno tuning services working with the best tuners for different platforms to provide you an unmatched experience. With our brand new Mainline Pro-Hub AWD Dynamometer we can now offer tuning services for vehicles up to 3000HP in 2WD mode & 4600HP in AWD mode! Torque capacity is also no longer an issue as the PAMS (Power Absorbtion Modules) can easily handle over 4000 lb/ft of torque. This dyno incorporates the power handling of an eddy current roller dyno with the safety of a hub dyno to really set the benchmark in perfomrance calibration equipment. This is unmatched by any other Dyno and it is also the safest system to have your car calibrated on.
Contact us today to book an appointment with us to ensure your car only gets touched by those who truly know it.
- $110 + tax per hour
Minimum Half Hour Labour Charge
- Overnight Storage of $30/day
- Missed Appointments with less than 5 days notice will incur a $110 cancellation fee.
- Quick Check – $55 + tax
- Alignment – Starting at $130 + tax
Wheel & Tire Mounting/Balancing:
- Wheel Balancing – Starting at $13.75 + tax per wheel
- Tire Mounting and Balancing – Starting at $27.50 + tax per wheel
- Tire Plug/Patch – Starting at $40 + tax per Wheel
Dyno Tuning Services:
We have partnered with some of the best tuners available so that we can offer you the best tune for your vehicle. By doing this you know that the tuner calibrating your vehicle is experienced with your vehicles intricacies. If we don’t currently offer tuning for your platform please contact us as we are always looking to add additional support.
COBB Tuning: Ford, Porsche, Subaru
ECUTEK: ALL Subaru, Scion FR-S, Toyota 86,BMW, A90 Supra, Mazda DISI, Mazda MX-5, Mitsubishi Evo X, Nissan 370Z/G37, Nissan GT-R, Nissan Juke, Infiniti Q50 & Q60 (VR30DDTT)
Standalone ECU’s: (Link, AEM, Haltech)
TurboTek Tuning, Total Tuning, Delicious Tuning, Schnell Engineering
Dyno Rental Cost: $135/hr + tax
Tuning Rate Examples:
- Turbo Subaru (EJ) with Stage 2 Modifications via COBB AccessPORT – $695 + tax
- Turbo Subaru (FA20DIT) with Stage 2 Modifications via COBB AccessPORT – $695 + tax
- Turbo Subaru (EJ) with Aftermarket Injectors Modifications via COBB AccessPORT – $835 + tax
- Naturally Aspirated BRZ/FR-S – $650 + tax
- Supercharged/Turbo BRZ/FR-S w/o Boost Control – $1020 + tax
- Volkswagen Gold R/GTI via COBB – $835 + tax
- Ford Ecoboost Stock Turbo via COBB – $695 + tax
- Installation of All Parts
- CEL Diagnoses
- Smoke/Leak Tests
- Compression Tests
- Leakdown Tests
- Custom Dyno Tuning
- Motor Builds
- Tire Mounting & Balancing