To our clients & fellow car enthusiasts,
During these uncertain times, protecting the health and safety of our employees and customers is our first priority. We’re following all healthcare recommendations and guidelines to practice social distancing and virus prevention methods.
That said, we also understand that getting behind the wheel of the car you love is one of the ‘normal’ things you can do during these certainly abnormal days. That’s why we’re keeping the business open with regular business hours, while implementing a number of measures to keep you, and our staff, healthy and in line with virus prevention protocols. Here’s what is changing:
- We will no longer be meeting with customers in person. Instead, we invite you to consult with our performance specialists via phone at 905-405-0682, email, live website chat or through social media platforms.
- For service appointments: please drop your keys in the drop box located by the main front entrance of our building and contact us over the phone to let us know you have arrived. We’ll call you when your vehicle is ready for pickup and will have it waiting for you out front of our shop. Should you require a ride to another location we can accommodate this in some instances.
- All payments will be taken over the phone and online, with all major credit card and electronic forms of payment accepted.
- Pick-up in person is available for parts at our physical location, and we ask that you call us from your vehicle when you arrive. Our team will bring parts directly to your vehicle.
- Online orders will be processed and shipped as usual so long as our means of shipment are operational.
We are a community and these measures are meant to protect and strengthen this community for the long-term. Thank you for your co-operation in addressing this virus together, and we look forward to seeing you in the shop as soon as possible.
Chris & the Touge Tuning team