Universal Pivot Bushing and Brackets (55605) by ST Suspensions®. Includes: 2 Bushings and 2 Brackets. This is a set of 2 zinc-coated inner steel tubes and 2 round polyurethane bushings that can be used universally on a variety of shackles, shock absorber ends, leaf springs, or any suspension component pivot point. Resilient polyurethane construction offers greater resistance to deterioration from road grime, oil leaks, and salt slush without drying out or crumbling the way rubber bushings do. Components are available in multiple sizes.
- Set of 2 zinc-coated inner steel tubes and 2 round polyurethane bushings
- Universal design allows use on a variety of pivot points for shackles, shock absorber ends, leaf springs, and other suspension components
- Available in a choice of universal sizes (see Product Options)
- Zinc-plated steel provides a high level of strength, rigidity, and resistance to corrosion
- High-density polyurethane bushing construction provides a superior cushioning effect and resists degrading, drying, and crumbling the way rubber bushings can
- Polyurethane bushings have greater resistance to highly caustic road-based grime and leaking vehicle fluids
- Ideal for vehicles that are used to carry heavier loads
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
Pivot brackets are also known as inner steel tubes that serve as mounting assemblies by fitting over a steel shaft that provides an anchor point as well as support. The round tube is created to maintain strength while it rotates to allow any attached components to pivot and shift position. Pivot brackets of different diameters and thicknesses are used for hanging leaf spring shackles, mounting round shock absorber ends, and supporting a wealth of suspension arms on the front and rear of your vehicle. Pivot bracket tubes are typically surrounded by round bushings to create a snug fit that reduces vibrations, play, and looseness. ST Suspensions offers you replacement sets of pivot point steel tubes with outer bushings in the sizes you need, with a universally shaped design that can be used in almost any application.
Center pivot tubes made from zinc-plated steel provide a high level of strength, rigidity, and resistance to corrosion while polyurethane bushing construction provides superior cushioning and resists degrading, drying, and crumbling the way rubber bushings can. Not only will the bushings retain their performance characteristics in the most extreme temperatures, they will resist degrading after being exposed to road grime, salt, and oily contaminants found on almost every road. ST Suspensions proudly manufactures all components in the United States, and backs them with a 1-year warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects.
Founded in 1979 in Sanger, California, ST Suspensions® has specialized in the production of performance-oriented coil springs, shock absorbers, sway bars, and coilovers for automotive enthusiasts. The consistent high quality and cutting edge functionality of their products first earned the company respect among demanding southern California custom builders and racers in their home area. As word of mouth spread, ST Suspensions grew over the decades into the international supplier they are today. ST merged with German based KW Suspensions in 1995, and draws on a wealth of engineering talent that has been involved in world class racing series and produced joint products with automotive manufacturers such as AMG, Roush, and Viper. Our website is proud to offer best values on a full lineup of ST Suspensions coilover kits, anti-sway bars, coil springs, shock absorbers, bushings, and individual replacement parts which prove that lowered style and ride comfort are not mutually exclusive.