The ID1050x is the evolution of the ID1000, and the latest addition to the X-Series. It is the most recent offering from the partnership of Injector Dynamics and Bosch Motorsport, and is the result of lessons learned during development of the ID1300x, and ID1700x.
Like the ID1300x and ID1700x, the ID1050x is not a modified production component. It is a built to spec motorsport injector, offering optimization of critical operating parameters important to you, the motorsport tuner.
Compared to the original ID1000, the ID1050x offers numerous improvements, and is sure to become the new reference.
- Corrosion resistant internals make it compatible with all known fuels, capable of extended service life with corrosive fuels.
- Compact body allows fitment in 200+ applications, including current and future engines utilizing short body injectors.
- Improved internal flow path increases output by 5% without sacrificing low flow performance.
- Stronger magnetic circuit offers stable operation up to 10 bar.
- Replaceable inlet filter extends service life.
- The T1 rail conversion will cover it all from mild to wild with ID1050X, ID1300x, ID1700X and ID2000 injector options (all injectors are high impedance, eliminating the need for injector resistors or peak and hold injector drivers).
- The rail and mounting spacers are CNC’d aluminum and are black anodized. 8mm stainless steel mounting hardware is included as well. Inlet and outlet threads on the rail are -6 AN female and seal with an O-Ring leaving plenty of flexibility for plumbing options.
- The rail kit is only sold with Injector Dynamics injectors. Each kit consists of 4 injectors, 4 injector connectors, 2 rails, 4 spacers and 4 SS allen head mounting bolts.
Nominal Flow Rate – 1065cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Gasoline at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 10.0 Bar (145.0 psi)
Fuel Compatibility – Compatible With All Known Fuels
Electrical Connector – USCAR
NOTE: Includes Fuel Rails and set of 4 Injectors
NOTE: COMES WITH 90.3 PLUG ‘N’ PLAY ADAPTERS