After extensive development, testing, and validation, we have engineered a new and improved version of our popular HP+ compound. HP+ has been the go-to choice for Hawk users for Autocross and other heavy braking needs. Hawk has maximized the stopping power and fade resistance of our current HP+ while improving the street and track versatility. The new HP+ exhibits lower pad wear and noticeably improved rotor wear over the previous compound. Not only does the new HP+ have reduced pad and rotor wear, but it can be quieter and less dusty with some applications while exhibiting less temperature sensitivity, for improved modulation and driver confidence.
- Low to mid temperature range
- Fade resistant
- Smooth & predictable torque
- Ideal for Autocross & club racing events
- All Hawk Performance compounds are not compatible with carbon ceramic rotors. Hawk pads are designed to work with Iron/Metal rotors.
- Low torque
- 100-800 F operating temperatures
- 300-600 F optimal temperature range