For linear in-braking in a medium temperature range, look no further than HT-10. It delivers smooth, controllable initial bite and consistent pedal feel. It’s no wonder Hawk’s legacy friction products have become the choice of champions.
- Good static and dynamic coefficient
- Excellent modulation characteristics
- All Hawk Performance compounds are not compatible with carbon ceramic rotors. Hawk pads are designed to work with Iron/Metal rotors.
- High torque
- 300-1300 F operating temperatures
- 500-1100 F optimal temperature range