A High Quality Y-Pipe Solution For All
Just bought an aftermarket or STI TMIC that requires an STI y-pipe to fit? Want to replace your chewed up and leaking couplers? Maybe you’re just looking to freshen up your engine bay with a touch of GrimmSpeed style. Well, there’s something for everybody with the GrimmSpeed Y-Pipe Kit.
- One-Piece Aluminum Casting – Precise fit and smooth flow without distortion
- Thick Flanges – Prevent heat and vibration from cracking casting
- Machined Flanges – Ensures a perfect fit, leak-free seal, every time
- 5-Ply High-Grade Silicone Couplers – Smooth interior to maximize airflow and minimize restriction
- Heat Resistant Reinforcement – Couplers keep their shape, even at high boost levels
- Stainless Steel High-Torque Clamps – Rust-proof construction with smooth operation
- Black Zinc Coated Hardware – Ditch those nasty OEM fasteners
The GrimmSpeed TMIC y-pipe has been completely redesigned to make use of a single-piece aluminum casting that’s machined after the casting process to ensure perfectly flat flanges and precise fitment every single time. With inspiration from the OEM y-pipe, GrimmSpeed engineers set out to balance the airflow through the y-pipe to evenly distribute charge air across the inlet end tank on your Top Mount Intercooler. The 5-ply silicone couplers are fiber reinforced to prevent distortion in high boost scenarios but offer mobility and flexibility, isolating your TMIC assembly from the vibrations of your engine. Each 90 degree coupler is slightly oversized on the turbo side so that it can be trimmed-to-fit with a number of different stock location turbos. This y-pipe is exactly what you need in order to upgrade your WRX TMIC to an STI or GrimmSpeed TMIC. If you’ve got an STI, the GrimmSpeed y-pipe offers a fresh look and better flow distribution. All kits come with replacement 90deg turbo outlet couplers and throttle body couplers.
NOTE: FOR USE WITH STI OR GRIMMSPEED TMIC ONLY