- Grimmspeed Crosspipe Gaskets
- (4) Nuts w/ Bolts
Subaru supplies its turbo owners with a tiny little crosspipe from the factory. 50% of your exhaust gasses are passing through this tiny pipe and, well, that’s just a problem. Crosspipes run in very harsh conditions when bolted to your car so it is important to use high quality components otherwise you risk fatigue. Do not worry though, GrimmSpeed has a solution for you!
- Gaskets Included – Heavy Duty GrimmSpeed Gaskets
- Flex Joint – 321 Stainless Steel “Tuned-Bellow” w/ Interlocking Liner
- Tubing – 14 Gauge 304 Stainless Steel Piping w/ Brushed Finish – 33% thicker than most competitors
- Pipe to Flange Connection – Cut-Back flange allows much smoother connection. Piping is flush with flange so there is no step into the pipe.
- Flanges – 1/2″ 304 Stainless Steel CNC Milled – All 3 sides are milled for precise tolerances in manufacturing
- Optional ceramic coating
- Increased HP by 5-8hp
- Improves airflow in mid-high range
We designed this Crosspipe using our in-house FARO Arm along with the latest and greatest Solidworks CAD software. This assures that we can offer you the most precise and best fitting Crosspipe on the market. In short, OEM exhaust manifold pieces are inconsistent so we used our reverse engineering hardware/software to scan countless OEM pieces to determine the range of best fitments for our aftermarket pipe. This allows us to be very confident that your flanges will be leak free and the Crosspipe will fit nicely.
Our Crosspipe has been made with beefy local raw materials. The flex joint is 321 Stainless Steel w/ an Interlocking Liner and tubing is a heavy duty 14 Gauge 304 Stainless Steel(competitors use thinner 16 GA) that has been CNC Mandrel Bent and finished up with a nice brushed finish. Our flanges are made out of 1/2″ 304 Stainless Steel and are fully machined on all sides(competitors typically just laser cut flanges for cost reductions). We also put a nice bevel on the edge of the flange so you don’t cut yourself. You’re welcome. The insides of our flanges are “cut-back” to allow the pipe to rest inside the flange which gives you a nice flush mating surface thus allowing optimal flow through the pipe. Heck, we started as a Porting company after all….we take pride in exhaust flow quality through our pipes. All fabrication is completed by our Welder/Fabricator who is certified in Aerospace Welding…yeah, he knows his stuff. A bit of overkill using an Aerospace Welder you say? Well the Crosspipe is put through some very harsh environments so we wanted the best for the job.
Application specific but generally you will see 5-8HP increase