- Provides 350% more volume than stock
- Massive 6″ thick high-quality Garrett Core
- Vertical flow and 22 fins per inch for the ultimate cooling
- 3″ billet CNC inlet and outlet ports for improved strength and airflow
- Durable 5-ply silicone couplers included
- Included shrouds and bridge plates channel air into the intercooler
- Pressure tested to 50psi
- High-quality aluminum TIG-welded construction
- Comprehensive Installation Instructions
MASSIVE 6″ Thick High Quality Garrett© Intercooler Core
To effectively reduce charged air temperatures, we employed a vertical flow design for ultimate cooling. With its massive 22.2″ x 14″ x 6″ bar-and-plate core the Race X offers 350% more volume than a stock pair of GT-R intercoolers. That is 1800sq inches of cooling! The core features up to twice the fin density of most intercoolers currently on the market. This allows for more contact with cool, dense air which allows for the most pavement shredding power output you can get for your GT-R! In our test vehicles making 1700+whp we saw a 20˚f difference at the end of the ¼ mile between our standard Race FMIC and our new RACE X Intercooler.
Beautiful Billet End Tanks
AMS’ Snailworks© engineering team designed the Alpha GT-R Race X billet intercooler end tanks with extremely smooth features and geometry for the best flow resulting in maximum horsepower. Designed using Solidworks© 3D CAD software, these end tanks have improved flow over boxy sheet metal end tanks found on our competitor’s inferior intercoolers. These large end tanks feature 3-inch CNC billet inlet and outlet ports to provide a smooth, tapered transition from intake to the intercooler. Our team went even further by computer designing precisely molded, custom silicone couplers to provide perfect fitment and optimized geometry for improved airflow volume and velocity – providing unmatched power without sacrificing response.
The Difference is in the Details
Engineer. Build. Perform.
Just like all Alpha GT-R components, there is absolutely no doubt about durability, reliability, and fitment of this intercooler. Our Alpha GT-R Race X Intercooler mounts firmly to the core support with gusseted aluminum brackets. All 5-ply silicone couplers provide superior strength and fasten securely using Murray Turbo Seal clamps. The intercooler itself is pressure tested to 50psi and checked for leaks in order to pass inspection. All of this is done to ensure your Alpha GT-R Race X Intercooler lasts the lifetime of your high horsepower GT-R!
Order your Alpha Performance R35 GT-R Race X Intercooler today!
- 2009 and newer Nissan R35 GT-R
- 1400+ horsepower GT-Rs (Appx. 1200+ whp)
- USDM, JDM, Gulf, European LHD, RHD
- Alpha Performance R35 GTR -Race X- Front Mount Intercooler Install Instructions can be downloaded here.
There are no reviews yet.