Dual free-flowing mufflers are used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
Brushed 304 SS Construction:
The performance axle-back exhaust system is constructed of 3″ to 2-1/2″ mandrel-bent, brushed 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking.
This axle-back exhaust system incorporates factory style NPP dual mode exhaust valves which use the factory exhaust valve motors (not included). The valves helps regulate, direct and control the flow of exhaust gases by opening, closing, or partially obstructing passageways depending on throttle position for maximum performance.
This MACH Force-Xp axle-back exhaust system uses factory mounting locations providing stability and a hassle-free installation.
Quad Carbon Fiber Tips:
Includes quad 4″ diameter, carbon fiber tips with CNC-machined, laser-etched inserts
This item will only fit models equipped with AFM valves
This product does not require a CARB EO#
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.
- Constructed from 100% Hand TIG-Welded, 3″ to 2-1/2″ Mandrel Bent, Brushed Finish 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Includes Factory Style NPP Dual Mode Exhaust Valves
- Utilizes Unique Dual High Flow, Stainless Steel Mufflers
- Includes Quad 4″ Diameter, Carbon Fiber Tips with CNC-Machined, Laser-Etched Inserts
- Uses all Factory Hanger Locations for a Hassle-Free Installation