aFe Power introduces an all new BladeRunner GT Series Wastegate Actuator upgrade for Ford Diesel Trucks 99.5-03 with V8-7.3L (td) engine. The GT Series wastegate actuator is constructed out of light weight black anodized CNC 6061 billet aluminum for maximum strength and style. This wastegate actuator uses a fully adjustable actuator arm with locking jam nut for precise boost pressure settings. This unit come preset to 40 PSI and require no modification of turbocharger for a hassle-free installation.
6061 Billet Aluminum Construction:
Constructed from 6061 billet aluminum precision machined for light weight, high strength and perfect fit and finish.
Preset to 40 PSI:
Little to no adjustment needed, capable range from 20-60 PSI.
Direct OE Fitment:
Bolts up to factory mounting locations and requires no modification to the turbocharger for a hassle-free installation.
Heavier Spring & Larger Diaphragm:
Keeps wastegate valve seated longer which improves power, torque in mid-range acceleration and prevents wastegate creep.
The wastegate comes with a unique laser-etched aFe Power logo for an aggressive style.
This is a direct bolt-on upgrade, all necessary hardware included with all connections to the turbo compatible with the OE geometry for a quick, hassle-free installation.
Note: Not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Constructed out of light weight black anodized CNC 6061 billet aluminum for maximum strength and style
- Direct Bolt-On application fits factory mounting locations, requires no modification of turbocharger
- Preset to 40 PSI, capable range from 20-60 PSI
- Heavier spring & larger diaphragm
- Custom aFe Power logo for an aggressive style
- Fully adjustable
- Upgrade to the OE wastegat