This BladeRunner GT Series Intercooler represents the next generation of intercoolers. Designed specifically for the 2013-2018 RAM 2500/3500 L6-6.7L (td), this BladeRunner intercooler utilizes a 6″ bar and plate core design. This design outflows the OE tube and fin core design, while the 3/16″ TIG-Welded end tanks offer superior strength and durability.
The unique BladeRunner end tanks are constructed out of 3/16 aluminum plates and incorporate multi-directional vane technology.
Multi-Directional Vane Technology:
The BladeRunner MDV technology is used to direct hot air flow through the entire intercooler core, which allows for greater cooling than competitors units.
6″ Bar and Plate Core Design:
The use of the bar and plate core design allows for greater airflow and increased heat dissipation over the much smaller tube and fin design used by the OEM. This intercooler also features 2-3/4″ inlet/outlet connections compatible with stock intercooler tubes. This intercooler outflows OE style tube and fin core designs by 16%!
100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds while reducing stress cracks.
The BladeRunner Intercooler is test pressure rated at 200psi.
Utilizes the factory mounting locations for a hassle-free installation. Fits OEM or aFe’s intercooler tube upgrade kit 46-20134-B)
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
- Outflows the stock intercooler by 16%
- 2-3/4″ Billet aluminum inlets and outlet for superior strength & durability
- Incorporates Multi-directional vane (MDV) technology to direct hot airflow through the intercooler core
- 6″ Bar and plate core design that is 20% larger than stock
- This intercooler is 100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for strength and durability
- Intercooler is test pressure rated at 200psi
- Uses all factory mounting locations and includes hardware for a hassle-free installation